As Front-end Developer at Media Distillery, you will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining the user interfaces of the Media Distillery platform. We are expanding into different markets across the globe and need to ensure that our clients can easily and pleasantly make use of our products. The user interface that you create and develop will ultimately impact millions of TV viewers worldwide. As a member of our agile team, you have the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for the things that make you tick. Speaking up and contributing with your ideas is greatly encouraged.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain the user interfaces of the Media Distillery platform
- Take new features from the design to deployment
- Build responsive interfaces for both web and mobile
- Develop, maintain and optimise existing features, as well as an ability to prototype and implement new features
- Collaborate with a diverse team of designers, developers and machine learners
- Proactively share trends and forecasts of new and interesting technology
- Participate in scoping and planning of projects
- Build efficient, reusable systems
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- You have 2-3 years of relevant front-end development experience
- You have experience with Vue.js and HTML5
- You are an expert in GIT
- You have good understanding different levels of testing (Unit, system, integration)
- You have a strong affinity with UX and design
- You are fluent in English
- You are flexible and willing to learn and try new approaches
- You are an excellent team player, but can also work individually
- Competitive Salary
- A laptop/desktop of your choice
- Training Budget
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home when necessary
- Travel cost expenses
- Great coffee and free (healthy) snacks
- 25 vacation days
Are you prepared to give this a try? If you do, we are certain you will be happy in the Media Distillery family as early as the first day you start. Let’s start the conversation!
Apply right here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity for recruiting agencies, etc., as we will not consider them.