You will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining the frontend of the Media Distillery platform. We are expanding into different markets across the globe and need to ensure that our clients can easily and pleasantly make use of our products. The frontend and user interfaces that you create and develop will ultimately impact millions of TV viewers worldwide. As our Front-end Developer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and the responsibility of giving front-end a voice.
What you’ll do
- Develop, maintain and optimize the frontend of the Media Distillery platform for both internal and external customers
- Develop new features based on customer and product requirements
- Translate designs into workable prototypes and products
- Collaborate with a diverse team of developers and machine learners
- Participate in scoping and planning of projects
- Build efficient, testable and reusable code.
Who you are
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have 1-3 years of relevant front-end development experience
- You apply modern front-end development practices. You know your way around version control (e.g. git), automation tool chains (e.g. NPM, Gulp/Grunt, Webpack) and testing/debugging frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine).
- Sharing your ideas is like a second nature to you
- You like to work in cross-functional teams and have no problem in taking the lead in frontend development
- You are fluent in English
- Affinity with UX and design is nice to have
Besides being able to develop the next generation of media experiences together with a fantastic group of international colleagues in an entrepreneurial startup environment we offer:
- An annual training budget to work on your skills or to use for events
- A monthly hackathon during office hours
- Every Friday Beer O’clock
- Ping pong sessions
- Annual company events
- Great coffee and free (healthy) snacks
Of course you can also count on a competitive salary, travel cost expenses, 25 vacation days, flexible working hours and a laptop/desktop of your choice.
Send us your CV and a cover letter, and we will come back to you asap!
Apply right here
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity for recruiting agencies, etc., as we will not consider them.