(Internship – 6 months minimum)
Media Distillery is a fast-growing company and our team is our most valuable asset. We love working with innovative self-starters who have a passion for learning. Our passionate team consists of 30 dynamic and brilliant minds: a blend of academic scientists, geeky developers and experienced entrepreneurs.
The Marketing Team at Media Distillery primarily focuses on the execution of the marketing strategy, thereby driving growth and visibility. The Marketing Assistant will support the Head of Marketing with all our marketing activities and with creating a clear identity for Media Distillery.
You want a challenging and fast-paced internship, you know already a little bit about online media and you always wanted to be involved in a young, dynamic and hardworking international team? Here is your chance!
What you’ll do
- Work closely together with the Head of Marketing to drive global marketing campaigns
- Support the production of marketing materials, including newsletters and sales materials
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing and promotional materials
- Maintain and update the customer database
- Write reports and monitor performance of online marketing activities
- Research and manage suppliers for marketing materials
- Help with the organization of events such as conferences, seminars and receptions
- Maintain and update all social networks as well as the corporate website
Who you are
- You have experience with Photoshop, HTML, web editing or any other relevant marketing tools (e.g. WordPress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp)
- Should be confident in working with Office
- You are able to multitask and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Self-starter, optimistic and willingness to do
- Attention to detail, creative, adaptable and good team-player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Education related to Marketing and Communication (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Eager to learn and contribute to the growth of a company
- Interest in Technologies and Video Content is a plus
What we offer
- Work experience in a nice and energetic working environment
- Entrepreneurial environment
- A fantastic group of international colleagues
- Opportunity to work at an award-winning innovative company
- Great coffee and free (healthy) snacks
- Every Friday Beer O’clock
- And… we love to play ping pong and table football.
Please send us an e-mail with your CV and motivation and we will get in touch with you asap!
Apply right here